Cherry Pie Smoothie
This cherry smoothie tastes just like a melted piece of cherry pie. This is dessert in a glass.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (70g) raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup (43g) firmly packed chopped pitted dates, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (350g) frozen pitted sweet cherries
Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak dates and cinnamon to taste.