Cherry Pie Smoothie
This cherry smoothie tastes just like a melted piece of cherry pie. This is dessert in a glass.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (70g) raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup (43g) firmly packed chopped pitted dates, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (350g) frozen pitted sweet cherries
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak dates and cinnamon to taste.