Sweet Potato Pie Smoothiefrom The Blender Girl Smoothies book
September 10, 2011
This sweet potato smoothie from The Blender Girl Smoothies book tastes like sweet potato pie a la mode. Blend it up in 5 minutes!
Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
This sweet potato smoothie from The Blender Girl Smoothies book tastes like sweet potato pie a la mode, and you can blend it up in 5 minutes!
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups (385g) mashed cooked orange-flesh sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 medium-sized frozen sliced banana
- 1 cup (125g) ice cubes
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.