Peach Pie Smoothie
This vegan peach pie smoothie tastes like a melted slice of peach pie. This is dessert in a glass.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 2 cups (480ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (70g) raw unsalted cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup (45g) chopped dried apricots (about 6)
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- Pinch of ground nutmeg, plus more to taste
- 2 cups (320g) frozen peaches, plus more to taste (see notes)
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak cinnamon to taste.