Vegan White Russian MilkShake
December 6, 2018
This White Russian milkshake is rich, creamy, and decadent, and is a fantastic festive vegan, dairy-free holiday cocktail.
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
Vegan White Russian Milkshake
- 1/2 cup (120ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (120ml) full-fat canned coconut milk (shake, then pour)
- 3 ounces gluten-free vodka, plus more to taste
- 3 ounces Kahlua, plus more to taste
- 3 ounces espresso, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (140g) raw unsalted cashews soaked (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) ice cubes
- 1/2 medium frozen sliced banana
- 1/2 cup frozen raw cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Throw everything into the blender (except the ice cubes and frozen banana) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Add the ice cubes and frozen banana, and blast again for about 10 seconds until chilled. Tweak alcohol to taste.
Consume immediately for the best flavor.