Raw Cauliflower Couscous
This raw cauliflower couscous from Matthew Kenney is grain-free and delicious.
Prep Time 45 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 cup Fava beans, peeled
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 cup finely diced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup finely diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- Celtic sea salt and pepper, to taste
To make the couscous, process all ingredients in the food processor until very fine. Season to taste.
To make the vegetable medley, toss all the ingredients until well combined.
To make the sauce, blend all ingredients together in your blender until smooth and well emulsified.
To assemble, toss the couscous together with vegetable medley.
Spoon a few heaping tablespoons of sauce on mixture before serving.
If plating individually, drizzle each serving with more sauce or serve as a side.