Raw Cauliflower Couscous
This raw cauliflower couscous from Matthew Kenney is grain-free and delicious.
Prep Time 45 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 cup Fava beans, peeled
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 cup finely diced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 cup finely diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- Celtic sea salt and pepper, to taste
- To make the couscous, process all ingredients in the food processor until very fine. Season to taste.
- To make the vegetable medley, toss all the ingredients until well combined.
- To make the sauce, blend all ingredients together in your blender until smooth and well emulsified.
- To assemble, toss the couscous together with vegetable medley.
- Spoon a few heaping tablespoons of sauce on mixture before serving.
- If plating individually, drizzle each serving with more sauce or serve as a side.