Creamy Spinach Avocado Dip
This creamy spinach avocado dip is super easy and seriously tasty!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 2 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 1 1/2 cups
- 3 to 4 ounces baby spinach (or arugula)
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro (or flat-leaf parsley)
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
Rinse the greens and place them in a large skillet or saucepan.
With just the water clinging to the leaves, cook the greens until just wilted. Remove from the heat.
Place the wilted greens and remaining ingredients into a food processor fitted with the s blade, and process until well combined. Add 1/4 cup water, as needed, to achieve a medium-thick consistency.
Serve with raw veggies, tortilla chips, or slather on sandwiches or wraps.