Raw Vegan Lemon Garlic Aioli
June 20, 2018
This raw vegan lemon garlic aioli is super easy, and is fantastic with falafel, veggie burgers, vegetables. It’s also wonderful spread on sandwiches and wraps.
Raw Lemon Garlic Aioli
This raw vegan lemon garlic aioli is super easy, and is a rich creamy condiment you can serve with falafel or vegetables, and is gluten free and paleo.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 cup
Calories 1319 kcal
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews (or blanched slivered almonds), soaked and drained (*see notes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic (2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
*Substitute blanched slivered almonds for the cashews to make this recipe alkaline-forming, anti-inflammatory, suitable for the Body Ecology diet.
Photo by Trent Lanz and styling by Alicia Buszczak