THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
Natural DIY Surface Cleaner
This natural DIY surface cleaner is really effective for cleaning most household surfaces.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- *This surface spray acts as a natural disinfectant. It's effective on shiny surfaces, and doesn't require rinsing. Always do a small test on surfaces you're unsure of. Spray a small amount on, and observe any reactions.
- **This spray should not be used on marble surfaces as it contains vinegar.
- ***You can soak lemon halves in vinegar for up to a week for even better results.