Natural DIY Surface Cleaner
This natural DIY surface cleaner is really effective for cleaning most household surfaces.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients together in a spray bottle.
- *This surface spray acts as a natural disinfectant. It's effective on shiny surfaces, and doesn't require rinsing. Always do a small test on surfaces you're unsure of. Spray a small amount on, and observe any reactions.
- **This spray should not be used on marble surfaces as it contains vinegar.
- ***You can soak lemon halves in vinegar for up to a week for even better results.