This natural homemade toilet bowl cleaner comes from Sophie Uliano.
If you are like me, you will agree that cleaning the toilet is the most dreaded task in the house.
There is nothing glamorous about it. But, it has to be done.
There are a lot of toxic toilet cleaners on the market that I can’t with all good conscience flush into our waterways.
There are some good natural commercial toilet cleaners. But, they can be expensive, and they’re not natural enough.
I have tried a lot of natural toilet cleaners, but I keep coming back to a mixture of white vinegar, baking soda, borax, and lemon juice.
However, if this is a bit too “granola hippy” (as my father calls it) this natural toilet cleaner recipe is a great alternative.
It is quick and easy to make, costs pennies, smells divine, and really works.
This natural homemade toilet bowl cleaner also fills the bathroom with a delightful lavender and tea-tree scent instead of the stench of chlorine and bleach.
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
Natural Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
This natural homemade toilet bowl cleaner is quick and easy to make, costs pennies, smells divine, and really works!
- Stir the baking soda into the water.
- Add in the castile soap.
- Then gradually add in the vinegar a little bit at a time. It will foam and fizz like soda.
- Lastly, add in the tea tree oil and lavender essential oil.
- Transfer this mixture to an old toilet cleaner squeeze bottle. Give the bottle a shake before using.
- This works to clean the toilet seat and toilet bowl.
- For really dirty bowls you can apply straight vinegar or make a solution of 1 cup borax and 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice.