This vegan ranch dressing is one of those recipes that will become like a little black dress in your culinary closet. It works for most occasions and never goes out of style.
This raw vegan ranch dressing is full of raw fresh ingredients, free of additives and preservatives, and really does taste similar to store-bought conventional ranch dressing.
Serve this ranch dressing over a simple salad, with buffalo cauliflower, or use as a dip for veggies sticks or crackers.
To use this ranch dressing as a dip, reduce the water by 1/4 cup and allow the dressing to thicken in the fridge. Chilled and thickened, this ranch dressing is also fantastic on sandwiches and wraps.
Tweak the fresh herbs to taste. Either way, give this raw vegan ranch dressing is incredible.
Vegan Ranch Dressing
This raw vegan ranch dressing is rich and creamy. You’d never know it was dairy free.
- 3/4 cup filtered water
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 date soaked, then drained
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Herbamare
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill, plus more to taste
- Throw the water, drained cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, drained dates, garlic, red onion, and Herbamare into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the fresh herbs, and add more to taste.