Vegan Maple Pecan Ice Cream
This pecan ice cream tastes like a slice of creamy pie and is delicious all-year round.
Prep Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 1 quart
- Throw the 3 cups whole pecans, 3 cups coconut milk, 3 cups almond milk, and dates into your blender, and blast on high for about 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Strain the mixture, wash the blender container, and place the strained milk back into the blender. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and blend again for 10 to 20 seconds until well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge until cold, and then churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. During the last 10 minutes of churning, fold in the chopped pecans.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with crushed pecans and a drizzle of maple syrup.