THE BEST VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE
This is THE BEST VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE. This is rich and cheesy, you'd never know it was dairy-free. I love adding mushrooms and herbs for full flavor. But, you could leave it plain for kids. GET THE FULL PRINTED RECIPE:https://www.theblendergirl.com/recipe/the-best-vegan-mac-and-cheese/Posted by The Blendaholic on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Vegan Maple Pecan Ice Cream
This pecan ice cream tastes like a slice of creamy pie and is delicious all-year round.
- Throw the 3 cups whole pecans, 3 cups coconut milk, 3 cups almond milk, and dates into your blender, and blast on high for about 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Strain the mixture, wash the blender container, and place the strained milk back into the blender. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and blend again for 10 to 20 seconds until well combined.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge until cold, and then churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. During the last 10 minutes of churning, fold in the chopped pecans.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- Serve topped with crushed pecans and a drizzle of maple syrup.