Raw Lemon Cranberry Cheesecake
This gorgeous lemon cranberry cheesecake satisfies every tart craving I have.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 to 12
- To make the crust, place the almonds and dates into a food processor fitted with the s blade until well combined and formed into a ball. (You may need to add a few more dates.)
- Grease a 9-inch springform cake tin with coconut oil, and press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- To make the filling, place all of the filling ingredients into the blender, and blast on high for about 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the tin, and gently wiggle so that the cake is even.
- Cover this tin with aluminium foil, and place in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours. Then transfer to the fridge, and leave it there until you're ready to serve.
- To serve, gently remove cake from the tin, cut into slices, and serve with raw cashew cream and lemon zest.
- *Note: This cake will melt if left out at room temperature due to the coconut oil.