I continue my celebration of cranberry season with this raw vegan lemon cranberry cheesecake.
My favorite thing about this cranberry cheesecake is the gorgeous lush pink color and decadent creamy texture. But the real selling point for this cranberry cheesecake is how easy it is to make! Just throw all of the crust ingredients in your food processor, blend up the filling, and then assemble and freeze. Simply defrost this cake an hour before you are ready to serve it and devour.
Keep this cranberry cheesecake in the fridge right before you’re ready to serve because the cake will melt if left out at room temperature because of the coconut oil.
I like serving this lemon cranberry cheesecake with cashew cream and a sprinkle of lemon zest.
Raw Lemon Cranberry Cheesecake
This gorgeous lemon cranberry cheesecake satisfies every tart craving I have.
- To make the crust, place the almonds and dates into a food processor fitted with the s blade until well combined and formed into a ball. (You may need to add a few more dates.)
- Grease a 9-inch springform cake tin with coconut oil, and press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- To make the filling, place all of the filling ingredients into the blender, and blast on high for about 1 minute until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the tin, and gently wiggle so that the cake is even.
- Cover this tin with aluminium foil, and place in the freezer for 6 to 8 hours. Then transfer to the fridge, and leave it there until you're ready to serve.
- To serve, gently remove cake from the tin, cut into slices, and serve with raw cashew cream and lemon zest.
- *Note: This cake will melt if left out at room temperature due to the coconut oil.