Low Sugar Almond Cranberry Smoothie
Looking for delicious Body Ecology recipes? This low sugar almond cranberry smoothie tastes like a holiday dessert.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 2 cups (480ml) filtered water
- 1/2 cup (80ml) raw almonds, soaked
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, plus more to taste
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 2 cups (280g) frozen cranberries
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak ginger, cinnamon, and stevia to taste.