Low Sugar Almond Cranberry Smoothie
Looking for delicious Body Ecology recipes? This low sugar almond cranberry smoothie tastes like a holiday dessert.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 2 cups (480ml) filtered water
- 1/2 cup (80ml) raw almonds, soaked
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger, plus more to taste
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 2 cups (280g) frozen cranberries
Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak ginger, cinnamon, and stevia to taste.