THE BEST VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE
This is THE BEST VEGAN MAC AND CHEESE. This is rich and cheesy, you'd never know it was dairy-free. I love adding mushrooms and herbs for full flavor. But, you could leave it plain for kids. GET THE FULL PRINTED RECIPE:https://www.theblendergirl.com/recipe/the-best-vegan-mac-and-cheese/Posted by The Blendaholic on Thursday, August 30, 2018
Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Just mix, roll, chill and devour these chocolate superfood balls with endless possibilities of coatings.
- Chop up the cacao butter very finely, and then place in a bowl over a pot of boiling water, and stir until melted. This only takes about a minute. You should have 1/3 cup melted cacao butter.
- If making homemade cashew butter, blend the raw cashews with the grapeseed oil in your blender or food processor on a high speed until smooth and creamy. Add a little more oil if needed. (Store in a sealed container in the fridge if not using right away).
- Place all your ingredients except the cacao powder into your blender and blend on a low to medium variable speed for about 10 – 15 seconds until smooth.
- Add in the cacao powder and blend until just incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to the fridge or freezer to firm up for a couple of hours.
- Using a small melon baller or ice cream scoop, roll into small individual balls and roll in your favorite toppings.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- These will keep in the fridge for about a month. But my guess is they will be gone in a day!