Raw Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
This raw vegan carrot ginger soup from Joe Cross is simple and delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 cups (720ml) fresh carrot juice, strained
- 1/2 cup young Thai coconut meat
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, to serve
Throw the carrot juice, coconut meat, avocado, maple syrup, ginger, salt, and cayenne pepper in your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
To serve, pour into bowls, and garnish with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle of cilantro.