Raw Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
This raw vegan carrot ginger soup from Joe Cross is simple and delicious.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 cups (720ml) fresh carrot juice, strained
- 1/2 cup young Thai coconut meat
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, to serve
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, to serve
- Throw the carrot juice, coconut meat, avocado, maple syrup, ginger, salt, and cayenne pepper in your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into bowls, and garnish with a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle of cilantro.