Berry Beet Kale Smoothie
This vegan berry beet kale smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet decadence and healthy ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened rice milk (or almond milk)
- 1 medium purple beet, peeled and steamed
- 1 cup (25g) purple kale leaves
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (160g) mixed frozen berries
Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak the stevia and ginger (if using) to taste.