Berry Beet Kale Smoothie
This vegan berry beet kale smoothie is the perfect combination of sweet decadence and healthy ingredients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 1 cup (240ml) unsweetened rice milk (or almond milk)
- 1 medium purple beet, peeled and steamed
- 1 cup (25g) purple kale leaves
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (160g) mixed frozen berries
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak the stevia and ginger (if using) to taste.