This easy avocado gazpacho is like liquid guacamole.
This avocado gazpacho kicked me into a pleasure-induced coma and had me ready to coat-check my teeth. I’m now dreaming up a recipe for a taco in a glass. Hmmm…
Tweak the onion, lime juice, chile, and salt to taste. I serve this soup as a main meal with lots of veggie toppings. This way, it serves about 4 people. But, this blend is also sensational served in shot glasses for parties. A splash of tabasco is magic, too.
Just use avocados that are ripe with no bruising or brown spots to avoid avo flavor funk.
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
This raw vegan avocado gazpacho is like guacamole in a glass! Just throw everything in the blender and serve.
- 2 cups (240ml) filtered water
- 2 medium avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 cups diced English cucumber
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion, plus more to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small green chile ribbed and seeded, plus more to taste
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions (white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Throw all of the soup ingredients (except the ice) into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Tweak the lime juice, onion, chile, salt, and pepper to taste. Add the ice, and blast again on high for 10 to 20 seconds until chilled and smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with avocado, green onions, and cilantro.