Raw Vegan Corn Chowder
This raw vegan corn chowder tastes is warm and comforting like a cooked soup, and is super easy and delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup (240ml) raw coconut water (or filtered water)
- 4 cups frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus more to serve
- 1 tablespoon diced yellow onion, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
Throw the water, 2 cups of the corn, the bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper flakes into your blender, and blast on high for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak the lime juice, onion, salt, and pepper flakes to taste.
Stir in the remaining 2 cups of corn, and serve garnished with cilantro.