Raw Vegan Corn Chowder
This raw vegan corn chowder tastes is warm and comforting like a cooked soup, and is super easy and delicious.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 149 kcal
- 1 cup (240ml) raw coconut water (or filtered water)
- 4 cups frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup (7g) finely chopped fresh cilantro, plus more to serve
- 1 tablespoon (9.25g) diced yellow onion, plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon (4g) minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon (6g) Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon (0.25g) red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
Throw the water, 2 cups of the corn, the bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper flakes into your blender, and blast on high for about 30 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak the lime juice, onion, salt, and pepper flakes to taste.
Stir in the remaining 2 cups of corn, and serve garnished with cilantro.