This raw vegan tomato gazpacho soup is quick, easy, and delicious.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus more to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced, plus more to garnish
- 1 English cucumber, skin on, and diced, plus more to garnish
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced, plus more to garnish
- 1/4 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves, finely chopped, plus more to garnish
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small green chile, ribbed, seeded, and minced
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
Throw everything into your blender and pulse until you get a rustic consistency.
To serve ladle individual portions into glasses or bowls, and top with diced tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, and basil.