August 4, 2009
This quick easy homemade vinaigrette dressing can be made in seconds!
- 3/4 cup (180ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (24g) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (4g) minced garlic (1 clove)
- 1 teaspoon (6g) Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5g) freshly ground black pepper
Throw all of the ingredients into a jar, secure the lid, and shake vigorously until emulsified and combined. You should have about 1 cup of dressing.
Transfer the jar to the fridge, and chill for a few hours to allow the flavors to mesh. The dressing will keep for about 5 days.
Yield: Makes about 1 cup.
Serving: 1 Serving = 2 tablespoons.