Pineapple Ginger Green Smoothie
This vegan pineapple ginger green smoothie is light, refreshing, and loaded with nutrients.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 2 cups (480ml) raw coconut water (or filtered water)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 cup (37g) lightly packed radish greens (or baby bok choy or spinach)
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 cups (320g) frozen pineapple
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak lemon juice to taste.