Cauliflower Taboulifrom The Decadent Detox
March 7, 2013
This cauliflower tabouli is absolutely delicious and loaded with nutrients. This raw version is low-carb, grain-free, and paleo-friendly. Don’t miss it!
This cauliflower tabouli is absolutely delicious and loaded with nutrients. This raw version is low-carb, grain-free, and paleo-friendly. Don't miss it!
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, chopped up into florets
- 3 large bunches flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 8 large tomatoes, halved, flesh scooped out, and finely diced
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 English cucumber, flesh scooped out, and diced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint, plus more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
To make the cauliflower rice, place the raw florets into a food processor fitted with the S blade, and pulse until the consistency of couscous.
Transfer this mixture to a large mixing bowl, add all of the other ingredients, and toss until well combined. Tweak olive oil, lemon juice, mint, salt, and pepper to taste.