August 22, 2018
This buffalo cauliflower recipe from Power Vegan Meals by Maya Sozer is super easy and delicious. Serve with ranch dressing for an awesome vegan appetizer.
- 1/2 cup (63g) garbanzo bean flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup (120ml) filtered water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Virgin coconut oil for baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix the garbanzo flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and thyme together. Stir in the water, hot sauce, and olive oil until well combined.
- Add the cauliflower florets, and toss until the cauliflower pieces are uniformly coated with the buffalo batter.
- Transfer the coated cauliflower to the baking tray, and bake for about 25 minutes until slightly crispy.
Serve hot with ranch dressing. (See recipe below.)
Nutritional Information: Per Serving (4 Servings):
296 Calories; 24 g Fat (68.8% calories from fat); 8 g Protein; 16 g Carbohydrate; 5 g Dietary Fiber; 0 mg Cholesterol; 1050 mg Sodium