August 22, 2018
This buffalo cauliflower recipe from Power Vegan Meals by Maya Sozer is super easy and delicious. Serve with ranch dressing for an awesome vegan appetizer.
- 1/2 cup (63g) garbanzo bean flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup (120ml) filtered water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Virgin coconut oil for baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick sheet.
In a large bowl, mix the garbanzo flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and thyme together. Stir in the water, hot sauce, and olive oil until well combined.
Add the cauliflower florets, and toss until the cauliflower pieces are uniformly coated with the buffalo batter.
Transfer the coated cauliflower to the baking tray, and bake for about 25 minutes until slightly crispy.
Serve hot with ranch dressing. (See recipe below.)
Nutritional Information: Per Serving (4 Servings):
296 Calories; 24 g Fat (68.8% calories from fat); 8 g Protein; 16 g Carbohydrate; 5 g Dietary Fiber; 0 mg Cholesterol; 1050 mg Sodium