Sesame Apple Avocado Saladfrom the 14-Day Cleanse
August 18, 2018
This Apple Avocado Salad from my 14-Day Cleanse is super easy and has a mind-blowing flavor. You’ll think you’re eating gourmet spa food.
Sesame Apple Avocado Salad
This Sesame Apple Avocado Salad from the 14-Day Raw Cleanse is super easy and has a mind-blowing flavor. You'll think you're eating gourmet spa food.
- 1 green apple, cored and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to serve
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 avocado, skin on, cut in half, and pitted
In a bowl, combine the apple, lemon juice, sesame oil, cilantro, hemp seeds, ginger, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes (if using).
Place the avocado halves on a plate (or two plates), and fill each cavity with equal amounts of the apple mixture, and serve immediately.
Recipe from the 14-Day Cleanse