“Key Lime” Puddingfrom The Blender Girl cookbook
April 7, 2010
This “Key Lime” Pudding takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, and has a sweet, tangy, and zesty flavor that is divine.
Key Lime Pudding
This key lime pudding takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, and has a sweet, tangy, and zesty flavor that is divine.
- 1 teaspoon (4g) finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup (120ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (4g) finely grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup (120ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) pure maple syrup, plus more to taste (see Notes)
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled (no bruising or discoloration)
- 2 cups (285g) chopped bananas (2 medium bananas)
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until well combined. Tweak sweetener to taste.
Divide the pudding among four serving glasses, and chill in the fridge for about 3 hours to thicken. Serve the same day, chilled, to avoid oxidation.
Recipe from The Blender Girl cookbook.