Sweet Swiss Chard Smoothiefrom The Blender Girl Smoothies book
January 14, 2014
This sweet Swiss chard smoothie with blueberries and blackberries from The Blender Girl Smoothies book is surprisingly delicious and won’t make you gag!
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
Sweet Swiss Chard Smoothie
This sweet Swiss chard smoothie with blueberries and blackberries from The Blender Girl Smoothies book is surprisingly delicious and won't make you gag!
- 2 cups (480ml) filtered water
- 1 cup (31g) firmly packed chard leaves
- 1 medium-sized frozen sliced banana
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus more to taste
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup (160g) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (160g) frozen blackberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- Throw all of your ingredients into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until smooth and creamy. Tweak ginger, zest, and sweetener to taste.