Strawberry Basil Broccoli Sprout Smoothie
This vegan strawberry lemonade smoothie with sprouts is sweet and delicious. You’d never know there were greens in it.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 16-ounce glasses
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) filtered water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup (102g) chopped baby bok choy
- 1/4 cup (12g) firmly packed basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon Sprout Living broccoli & kale sprout mix
- 1 pitted date, plus more to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (400g) frozen strawberries
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Tweak the sweetener to taste, and serve immediately before the sprouts get assertive.