THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER
THE BLENDAHOLIC SHOW TRAILER: Hi, my name is Tess and I'm a Blendaholic. Every Monday I share super easy recipes you can make in your blender! I'm blending up smoothies, cocktails, soups, appetizers, snacks, main meals, and desserts. There isn’t anything I won’t try in a blender, and all of the recipes are mind-blowingly delicious. So, dust off your blender, and tune in to The Blendaholic every Monday at 7AM PST to find your perfect blend. Find more easy healthy recipes at The Blender Girlhttps://www.theblendergirl.com/Posted by The Blendaholic on Monday, January 22, 2018
This quick easy vegan hummus recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and is absolutely delicious!
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (15oz/425g) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons hulled tahini, plus more to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 clove)
- Pinch of ground cumin, plus more to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, plus more to taste (optional)
- Pinch of sweet paprika, to serve
- Throw all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender, and blast on high until smooth and creamy. Tweak the tahini, lemon juice, salt, garlic, cumin, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sweet paprika and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve with chips, crackers, veggie sticks, or slathered on sandwiches or wraps.