Sugar-Free Lemonadefrom the 7-Day Raw Cleanse
August 5, 2017
This sugar free lemonade is sweetened with pineapple, and tastes just like regular lemonade but skips the refined sugar. Add ginger or mint to taste.
This FRUIT-SWEETENED LEMONADE utlizes fresh pineapple and looks and tastes like regular lemonade without the refined sugar. Yes, pineapple is high in natural fruit sugar. But, it contains fiber and lots of other nutrients that support health. The stevia is optional depending on the ripeness of your pineapple. With really ripe pineapple you don't need to add any sweetener. For those of you opposed to stevia, try monk fruit or birch xylitol. GET THE PRINTED RECIPE:https://www.theblendergirl.com/recipe/sugar-free-lemonade/Posted by The Blendaholic on Thursday, July 26, 2018
This sugar free lemonade is sweetened with pineapple, and tastes just like conventional lemonade without the refined sugar. Add ginger or mint to taste.
- 2 cups (480ml) filtered water
- 1/2 cup (120ml) fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups (960g) fresh ripe pineapple
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger (optional)
- 10 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia (optional, see note)
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender, and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until pulverized. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve or filtration bag. Tweak stevia to taste, and chill in the fridge.